Data controller: AMAHORSE TRADING S.R.L., with registered office in San Giustino (PG), Via Citernese 112 (e-mail email@example.com; Pec firstname.lastname@example.org ).
What are cookies and what are they used for
A cookie is a text file that a website visited by the user sends to his/her terminal where it is stored and then transmitted back to that site during a subsequent visit.
Cookies are distinguished: based on the person who installs them on the user’s terminal, depending on whether it is the same operator of the site that the user is visiting (so-called “first-party cookies”) or of a different site, which install cookies through the first site (so-called “third-party cookies “);
according to the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow the website that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the user while browsing or to make a purchase or login (so-called “Technical cookies”), other cookies allow the site that installed them to monitor the user’s browsing also in order to send advertisements or offer services in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net (so-called “Profiling cookies”). Only profiling cookies require the user’s prior consent to their use. First-party technical cookies and third-party profiling cookies are installed on the site, as described in the table below.
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or insofar as is strictly necessary for the service provider of an information company to supply a service explicitly requested by a subscriber or a user”.
Technical cookies can be divided into:
– navigation or session cookies, who guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for instance, purchases or login to protected areas);
– analytics cookies (i.e. Google Analytics), similar to technical cookies when used directly by the website manager to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and on their ways of surfing the website;
– function cookies, which allow users to browse the website based on the selected criteria (i.e. language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided to them.
In particular, the Google Analytics tool used on this website gathers the visitors’ IP address to provide an indication of their geographical location. This method is known as IP geolocation. Google Analytics does not report information about the actual IP addresses of visitors. Because of the use of a method known as IP masking, Google Analytics communicates information so that only a portion of the IP address, rather than the entire address, is used for geolocation.
For the use of technical cookies it is not necessary the consent of the interested party.
Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
This website does not use profiling cookies belonging to the Owner but profiling cookies belonging to third parties.
These cookies – listed below and for which the user’s consent is required – are used for advertising services, targeting for advertising purposes, personalization of the contents present, tracking and performance optimization.
How to express the consent to profiling cookies
On the occasion of the first visit to the site, the user can accept all cookies by completing one of the following actions: by clicking on the X or OK in the banner or on any element of the page (image or link) outside the banner or scrolling page; furthermore, the user may not perform the actions described in the banner, access it to the extended information and refuse consent to the installation of cookies by clicking on the appropriate link.
Information in accordance with art. 13 of Reg. EU / 2016/679
With respect to the information collected by cookies installed directly from the Site, the data controller specifies the following:
- as regards “technical” cookies, it is reiterated that the use of these cookies does not require the prior consent of the user as these are cookies necessary to allow navigation within the Site and the proper functioning of the same. If the technical cookies are removed through browser settings, browsing through the websites might not be possible, in whole or in part;
- the data collected from the first party cookies may be communicated to subjects acting on behalf of the Data Controller as managers, designated or authorised for processing, for purposes related to those described above. With respect to such data, the user can exercise the rights referred to in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as indicated in the Information on the processing of personal data accessible through the “Privacy” link in the footer of the Site home page.
Finally, with reference to third-party cookies, please note that the purposes of these cookies, the logic underlying the related processing and the management of user preferences with respect to the cookies themselves are not determined and / or verified by the owner but by the third party which supplies them, as supplier and data controller.
The site uses the following third-party cookies:
1. a) AdWords
AdWords Remarketing is a service of Remarketing and Behavior- Remarketing to Targeting provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of this application with the advertising network Adwords and the cookie Doubleclick.
About Personal Information collected: Cookie and data in use.
Google ADWords consent / deactivation form
2. b) Social Buttons
it allows the user to log into their Facebook account and interact with our website through the account). Information: www.facebook.com/about/privacy Deactivation: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Deactivation: www. google.com/policies/technologies/managing/
Login to Instagram (it allows users to access their account Instagram and interact with our website through the account).
Information: help.instagram.com/ 1896641480634370? Ref = ig
Deactivation: help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref= ig
For more information on cookie control, see the “Tools” (or similar) section of the browser.
You can set the browser to receive a warning before accepting a cookie, having the possibility to decide whether to receive it or not. You can also completely disable cookies.
How to disable the cookies
Most browser (Edge, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are set to accept the cookies. Cookies stored on hard drive of your device can still be deleted, and you can disable cookies by following the instructions provided by the main browsers, using the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie= ie-10
SSafari : https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=it_IT
This information is not intended for use by minors. We understand the importance of protecting children’s information, especially in an “on-line” environment, and we do not collect or consciously process children’s dat
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the User may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data that involve himself (right of access);
– know the origin;
– receive an intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected
– in cases of consent-based processing, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (Privacy Guarantor)
– and, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions.
How to exercise rights
User may exercise its rights or request additional information by contacting the Data controller at any time.
The current document constitutes the cookies informative report of this website, which could be subject to updates.