The Acavallo Piuma Air-Release Featherlight Eva pad with double riser cut out eco-wool combines the innovative technical properties of the EVA material with a double riser and with an eco-wool half edge.
The EVA is a new featherlight thermoplastic material, offering horse and rider a really unique set of benefits, i.e. a low-profile but highly effective padding and protection of the horse’s back, low weight and bulk under the saddle, a sophisticated ventilation and air-supply system.
The special and innovative structure of these pads shows a multitude of little bulges with lateral holes permitting an intense, horizontally directed air circulation. Besides creating a shock-absorbing cushion effect every time they are compressed and released, the bulges generate a flow of refreshing air which keeps the back of the horse perfectly dry.
Acavallo eco-wool is able to absorb moisture quickly, preventing friction or chafing on the horse’s skin, absorbing shocks and protecting against compression.
These features make it particularly suitable for those who spend a lot of time in the saddle.
Acavallo® Piuma Features:
– Easy care
– Environmentally friendly material
– Resistant to high temperature fluctuations
Acavallo® Eco-Wool features:
– thanks to its very fine fibers, it allow more softness than ordinary wool
– Absorb shock
– Accumulates less dust than ordinary wool therefore requiring less frequent washing
– Causing no itching or allergy
Info & care
– Machine-washable at 30°C or simply by hand using water and a mild soap
– Do not use harsh detergents
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
– Allow to dry naturally