The Acavallo whiters free Hexagonal Gel pad with back riser, memory foam and back sheepskin edge, combines the non-slip and shock-proof properties and breathable properties of the Hexagonal Gel pads Acavallo with a micropile lining in the lower part and a rear sheepsking edge.
Anti-slip, shock absorbing hexagonal gel pad, combined on the lower part with a memory foam cushion covered in micropile, making it breathable, shockproof and able to adapt perfectly to the horse’s back.
Because of its hexagonal gel structure, air is compressed within the cells of this non-slip pad and is expelled as the horse moves creating a cushion under the saddle.
Designed to fit under any style and size of English saddles.
The central part of the pad has a smaller thickness which allows it to adapt better to the withers and to the back of the horse, thus guaranteeing more space between the saddle and the Gel which allows a continuous air circulation.
The technical features of memory foam allows pad to adapt and shape itself deeply to the contour of the horse, also allowing the surface pressure to be distributed over a large area.
To these features are added the ability to absorb shocks, dampen vibrations and regulate the horse’s body temperature
The pad, furthermore, is partially covered with Acavallo Sheepskin, a natural material that does not cause allergies, very soft and delicate, and perfectly suited to prevent chafing, abrasions and blisters.
The benefits of the Sheepskin, combined with the Gel, allow to give a great boost from the aesthetic point of view to the traditional pads Acavallo in Gel.
The Acavallo® Classic Gel is hypoallergenic, non-toxic and does not react negatively in contact with the skin, characteristics that allow the pad to be used directly in contact with it.
The Gel can also be cut and then adapted, if necessary, to each type of saddle.
Acavallo® sheepskin is a natural material, antiallergic, soft and delicate, able to prevent rubbing, abrasions and blisters.
The wool selected by Acavallo has a very high density of fibers per square inch, so that this is the best emollient padding in nature that can be used.
Furthermore, the wool does not emit electrostatic charges in the event of the pad rubbing with the horse’s skin, thus acting as a 100% insulator.
Another essential feature of the material is to immediately absorb sweat by releasing it to the outside air seven times faster than synthetic materials.
Acavallo® Gel Features
– Shock absorbing
– Stabilize the saddle
– Relieve pressure
– Close contact – does not alter the balance of the saddle
– Light weight
– Non toxic – safe for use on skin
– Extreme elasticity
– Easy care
Acavallo® Micropile features:
– Outstanding abrasion resistance
– Nice comfortable next-to-skin feel
– Excellent wicking properties
– Dense and high resistant fibres
– Very light micro
– Easy to wash
Acavallo® Sheepskin features:
– 100% natural
– Safe to use on skin
– Compact and soft
– Absorb shocks
– Breathes naturally, wicking away moisture
– Naturally thermostatic, it adapts to body temperature independently of the external temperature
Acavallo® Memory Foam features:
– Absorb shocks
– Rubbing and friction are eliminated
– Get very thin where there are already points of pressure and no need volume
– Disperses pressure evenly
Info & care:
– Can be machine washed (30 °C) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent
– Do not use harsh detergents
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
– Allow to dry naturallyDue to the sales success of our withers free hexagon gel pads combined with memory foam or micropile fabric, we have extended this product line by two additional pads of this type, both fitted with an integrated back riser. Since each of these back riser models can be ordered with or without an optional sheepskin edge in the rear, a total of 4 new models variants is available now.
Gel back riser max. thickness is 27 mm.
Gel min. thickness in the shoulder area is 7 mm
Made in Italy